Thursday 15 October 2009

Do i enjoy my life?

Life is set by God as i believe, we couldnt change the fate. Do i enjoy my life well? I dont think so before this i can choose to head back Malaysia or remain in UK. But i choose to stay in UK. I hope i am on the right decision. While waiting for the visa approval. For me, i feel friend isnt forever so i that why i spend my time alone. In fact, jobless/ unemployment rates are keep increase this few month, i fed up to send my CV anymore, feel hopeless. Eventually, UK resident couldnt get jobs why me? What i mean was get a official jobs in UK, however i had a job in london which is Wok to Walk. Cook the foods everyday, feel tired. It is just to earn some money to make me survive. Family is so important for me so i put my family in the first place. Now, i am 21 with a degree holder but without experiences. Pointless. I am the people who dont know how to apprietiate chances. Lost the chances to get something important in my life. (.Secret.). Wanna stop here. Share my life with you next time.

1 comment:

  1. bong don't think so negative la!!! I will support by action

    ReplyDelete